Our partners are proud to present themselves:
Technoport® - bridging your ideas to success!
Our main goal at Technoport® is to help and support individuals to validate and/or bridge their ideas to success by providing tailored-made services, networks and a professional business environment through three main platforms:
- Our renowned business incubator that promotes and supports the validation, creation and development of innovative and technology-oriented companies in Luxembourg, from software to industrial applications.
- Our Fab Lab that supports local manufacturing and rapid prototyping by offering access to a range of equipment (from 3D printers to laser cutters and industrial robot) and services (3D modeling and digital fabrication) in order to materialize almost all type of product ideas.
- Our coworking space where we host and organize hackathons to foster co-conception and co-development of ideas, applications and business concepts.
We believe that collaborating with large corporates that share an innovative mindset and are open to support new innovative concepts/products/services by providing access to their knowledge and networks is crucial to achieve our goals.
For more information, please visit our website www.technoport.lu
Elvinger Hoss Prussen
Fiercely independent in structure and spirit, Elvinger Hoss Prussen guides clients on their most critical Luxembourg legal matters. Our firm was founded in 1964 by lawyers committed to excellence and creativity in legal practice. Since then, we have shaped a firm fit for one purpose: to deliver the best possible advice for businesses, institutions and entrepreneurs. Delivering this responsive service, to an exceptional degree of precision, means working a little differently. Our partners are uncommonly supportive of clients and of each other; we form cross-border arrangements with peers based on each case’s demands; and our colleagues are unusually united around our values. We are proud to play a unique role in the development of Luxembourg as a financial centre.
For more information, please visit our website www.elvingerhoss.lu
Muller & Associés
Muller & Associés is a Luxembourg business consulting and accounting firm serving both private and public clients of all sizes. We accompany companies from the inception phase of business plans and forecasts to growth strategies throughout internal organization matters and financial planning. Our accounting department handles bookkeeping, the setup of the balance sheet, online financial reporting, tax filings, payroll and corporate administration services. The core competence of Muller & Associés consists in providing decision-takers with actionable data in order to assist them in their decision-making. We achieve that goal due to:
- A well-defined proprietary methodology and key industry know-how (start-up, SME & public sector experiences);
- Proprietary, in-house developed IT tools;
- A strong team of dedicated professionals with various backgrounds.
Muller & Associés is anchored in the Luxembourg eco-system and also runs an office in Zurich. Muller & Associés is owned and managed by two brothers, Frédéric and Laurent Muller.
For more information, please visit our website www.muller.eu.com
Founded in 1966, Office Freylinger is a European leader in Intellectual Property offering a comprehensive range of Intellectual Property (IP) services covering patents, trademarks, designs and copyrights. This includes:
- Filing and prosecuting applications for patents, trademarks and designs at local, European and worldwide levels;
- Building an IP strategy,
- Providing opinions (patentability, registrability, infringement...);
- Portfolio management;
- Contracting (licensing and other agreements);
- Enforcement, litigation;
- Due diligence and Audits.
Understanding your business and needs: Our multicultural team of qualified and open-minded patent and trademark attorneys will deliver pragmatic and expert advice about your IP matters. We will take the time to fully understand what your needs are, what you expect from us and when you expect it.
Intellectual Property is vitally important to start-ups: We help start-ups in building an appropriate IP strategy in order to obtain the broadest protection while minimizing costs.
For more information, please visit our website www.freylinger.com