Share with us your innovative solutions to the call for applications below: Our experts are willing to turn them into real projects together with you.
Active in the building products sector, our client is looking to develop and implement a unique, invisible to customer track & trace solution. The solution must allow the stakeholders to rapidly identify a product, using widespread technologies.
Deadline: 30 Mars 2019
In the frame of maritime ecosystem prevention, our customer is looking to develop hydrophobic foul-release coating reinforced with carbon nanotube or other nanoparticles to be used for anti-biofouling solutions
In order to further reduce the need for maintenance by reducing the amount of fine slag sand particles we are looking for an additional filtration unit that could allow removing a far higher amount/fraction of fines from the process water.
We are seeking solutions that are designed for:
· 3D Scanning by drones or robotic systems
· Video and infrared inspections under rough industrial conditions inside of confined spaces and outdoors
· Other innovative scanning and inspection technologies
In the frame of our civil construction activities, Paul Wurth Geprolux developed a modular Energy Monitoring solution for new or existing buildings, with or without installed measurement devices.
We are looking for technologies that are designed for energy monitoring.
We are deep diving into the technologies that are designed for predictive maintenance. Here are some of the keywords we’re especially excited about:
· Vibration analysis
· Sensors & Monitoring
· Big Data / IoT
· Machine learning (ML) / deep learning (DL)
· Predictive analytics
· Spare parts management
We are deep diving into the technologies that are designed for:
· Concentrating high salinity water and enabling the recover of the valuable calcium chloride located in our salty water.
· Recovering by precipitation the contained calcium chloride
· Using the calcium chloride in chemical/biochemical reactions
· Any idea which enables to transform/use this salty water into/as a valuable product….