Active in the building products sector, our client is looking to develop and implement a unique, invisible to customer track & trace solution. The solution must allow the stakeholders to rapidly identify a product, using widespread technologies.
Deadline: 30 Mars 2019
Call for Nanotechnology
In the frame of maritime ecosystem prevention, our customer is looking to develop hydrophobic foul-release coating reinforced with carbon nanotube or other nanoparticles to be used for anti-biofouling solutions
Call for filtration process solution
In order to further reduce the need for maintenance by reducing the amount of fine slag sand particles we are looking for an additional filtration unit that could allow removing a far higher amount/fraction of fines from the process water.
Call for rapid internal inspection
We are seeking solutions that are designed for:
· 3D Scanning by drones or robotic systems
· Video and infrared inspections under rough industrial conditions inside of confined spaces and outdoors
· Other innovative scanning and inspection technologies
Call for building monitoring solutions
In the frame of our civil construction activities, Paul Wurth Geprolux developed a modular Energy Monitoring solution for new or existing buildings, with or without installed measurement devices.
We are looking for technologies that are designed for energy monitoring.
Call for predictive maintenance
We are deep diving into the technologies that are designed for predictive maintenance. Here are some of the keywords we’re especially excited about:
· Vibration analysis
· Sensors & Monitoring
· Big Data / IoT
· Machine learning (ML) / deep learning (DL)
· Predictive analytics
· Spare parts management
Call for solutions on treatment of salty effluent
We are deep diving into the technologies that are designed for:
· Concentrating high salinity water and enabling the recover of the valuable calcium chloride located in our salty water.
· Recovering by precipitation the contained calcium chloride
· Using the calcium chloride in chemical/biochemical reactions
· Any idea which enables to transform/use this salty water into/as a valuable product….